Thursday 14 February 2008

White Van Man

Hi All,

When I say all it would seem it is only my aunt and uncle who are reading this.

Anyway I had a day off work today so the oppertunity to do more work on the garden. I have cut down the last of the trees at the bottom of the patio so I now have a massive amount of trees and bushes to remove.

So I had a skip 3/4 full today so I did not want it to be picked up before I had filled it to the top I thought if I phoned the company in the morning, get the skip removed in the afternoon, I could fill it in the morning have it picked up then keep on filling the rest of the day. However I phoned them and they could not pick up until tomorrow so I could only work in the morning. The skip is now full and waiting for pick up.

So in the afternoon I went out and bought a white van, that I will pick up at the weekend. This means I can clear all the trees from the garden, remove all the timber in the garage and the sofa that is in the front garden can be taken to the tip. Hopefully I will be able to use the van to get materials etc as I do not think Christine would be too happy if I used the car!! The plan will be to sell the van at the end of the project.


Our new White Van

1 comment:

annettebill said...

Debbie used to say the same "who is reading my blogg" as not everyone commented. When she came home lots of people were reading it but just didnt comment. Sometimes I have problems with my entry and have to go to the sign up page then it lets me write!!!! Not sure why but it happens most times and it is quite frustrating.
Wow! A white van. You are going to be having fun.
Love reading your blog.
Oh! Just thought Nana did leave a comment.