Tuesday 22 January 2008

Bye Bye Lean to

My main plan was to get the plans photocopied so I could post them up to Scotland and pop into the planning department to get them to give the plans a once over so if there were to be any amendment we could get the drawings altered ASAP. Also discuss with the building inspector if the removal of the chimney stack would incur an additional fee or if it would come under the fee for the house extension. However, after a double shift at work (someone phoned in sick and I had to close) I left the drawings at work.

So with my plan for the day blown out of the water I thought I would clear out the lean to and have a bit of a lazy day. I ordered the skip today so I could start knocking down the lean to on Sunday with Christine, the skip company told me that the they could deliver the skip on Wednesday so Sunday was on. As I was clearing out the lean to the skip company turned up with the skip, so a change of plan!!!

LOOK WHAT I DID TODAY
















Before I bought my new hammer!!!







After I bought my new hammer!!!

If you are looking at this before 10pm tonight, Christine does not know!!

1 comment:

annettebill said...

Wow! When I saw what you had done a big smile crossed my face. Fantastic.So exciting.